All following information supplied by Friends of Goodness World Life Blog:
Predicted a year ago!
George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years.
The first six years, the economy was fine.
A little more than one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon
3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%
4) The DOW JONES hit a record high–14,000 +
5) Americans were buying new cars, taking vacations
But Americans wanted ‘CHANGE’!
So, in 2006 they voted in a Democrat Congress and yes–we got ‘CHANGE’ all right.
In the PAST YEAR:
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted
2) Gasoline is now over $3.50 per gallon
3) Unemployment is up to 6.1%
4) Americans have seen home equity drop $12 TRILLION DOLLARS
5) More than One Million American homes are in foreclosure
6) THE DOW is probing another low
7) $2.5 TRILLION EVAPORATED from STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS
YES, IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE.
WE SURE GOT IT!
REMEMBER, THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF THESE ISSUES, ONLY CONGRESS.
AND WHAT HAS CONGRESS DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. OTHER THAN VOTE FOR MORE SPENDING, AND REFUSE TO REFORM FANNIE MAE OR FREDDIE MAC (THANKS SENATORS DODD, PELOSI, FRANK, REID, DURBAN, KENNEDY.)
NOW THE DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT CLAIMS HE IS GOING TO REALLY GIVE US CHANGE ALONG WITH A DEMOCRAT CONGRESS!
VOTE McCAIN/PALIN AND LIVE!